Tuesday, April 17, 2012

War on Women?!

Now I have heard some 'out of this world' nonsense lately, and believe me when I say to you it is some crazy ass shit!!!  But where oh where is this shit going to end?!?  Ladies? Can you hear me??

I say ~ Let us start today.   Let the madness ensue!  They can have their cake and eat it too.  We've been fed the nonsense for far too long, now we are just fed up.  Move over Rover, Now there's something 'meater'!

And what better way to start off the new day with a close and personal look at the world of fashion.  Oh, I know what you are thinking... what the hell does that have to do with anything.  Well the Emperor may have no clothes on but you sure as hell do!    Whoa!   Maybe its time to clean out your closet...  believe me it is liberating.  And then, Call your local women's shelter and donate the dress(es) you said you would fit into one day ~ as you must KNOW by now, this 'war on women' is just going to add wood to the fire.

Speaking of wood... would you, could you think outside the box?  I know you can :)



[caption id="attachment_8" align="aligncenter" width="266" caption="I could go on for Hours"][/caption]

OK, here's a tip!  The next time you go out of the house, First take a good hard look at your creation in the mirror dear Queen and then ask yourself, let me repeat that ~ ASK YOURSELF... "What intention am I setting with the outfit I have chosen for the day?"  If it looks sexy, it is sexy ~ simple as that.  You are speaking of sex and your intended sexuality with your little getup you got going on there and in the process forgetting yourself and your dignity.  Sexy clothes, shoes, etc belong in one (or maybe two) places and the work place IS NOT ONE OF THEM!  No excuses.

Oh, yes... go ahead and say it, 'Ah V you are just jealous'.  You can't wear shoes like that anymore (What the hell was I thinking bartending with 4" heels on?!?!)  and your age is starting to show, sexy clothes are a thing of the past for you.   NOT!!!  (yea, I'm going old school on you're ass)  Think a bit more and with a true heart you will see I am merely considering the consequences of  'Bad' fashion.

[caption id="attachment_10" align="aligncenter" width="211" caption="True to yourself"][/caption]

Now please... don't go overboard on me.  Let us not confuse 'Bad' fashion with freedom of expression.  Just because we may not choose to dress a certain way, does not mean it is wrong.  'Bad' fashion = Personal expression".  This equation can not enter your mind here...so just poo poo it out right now.  I am also not saying, go ahead and judge a book by its cover.  LOL! you should never do that.

I leave you with this...
It is time to effect a Revolution in female manners - Time to restore them to their lost dignity - and make them, as a part of the human species.

~Mary Wollstonecraft 


Please keep in mind, Mary was born in the 18th century (27 April 1759 – 10 September 1797).  But where have we moved to since then?  Let's start today and make Mary proud of the Women we can become!

♥ U

~ V

No comments:

Post a Comment